Les nouveautés et Tutoriels de Votre Codeur | SEO | Création de site web | Création de logiciel





from web contents: State of the Index: my presentation from PubCon Vegas 2013

salam every one, this is a topic from google web master centrale blog:
It seems like people enjoyed when I recreated my Virtual Blight talk from the Web 2.0 Summit late last year, so we decided to post another video. This video recreates the "State of the Index" talk that I did at PubCon in Las Vegas late last year as well.

Here's the video of the presentation:



and if you'd like to follow along, here are the slides:



You can also access the presentation directly. Thanks again to Wysz for recording this video and splicing the slides into the video.

this is a topic published in 2013... to get contents for your blog or your forum, just contact me at: devnasser@gmail.com

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.