Les nouveautés et Tutoriels de Votre Codeur | SEO | Création de site web | Création de logiciel





seo YouLikeHits iMacros JavaScript (Facebook) 2013

Seo Master present to you:

Do you want to get more Facebook likes. Please join Youlikehits
and download imacros install this on web browser.



YouLikeHits i-macros - This is the latest in Feb.05.2012 version I have created. And works 100%, including YouLikeHitsFacebook.iim, YouLikeHitsYoutube.iim, and YouLikeHitsWebsite.iim iMacros script.



Download : Click here



Usage :
1. Open or extract all iim file, put it in the imacros folder.
2. Open imacros on FireFox, highlight the .iim file you want to use.
3. Look down for “Repeat Macro” change the max to something like 99999
4. Then click Play(Loop)
5. Full automated.

This is its use easy steps:
1: Login to YLH - YouLikeHits - Get Like Facebook, YouTube and Website Hit!
2: Start the script with Firefox(Chrome) plugins Imacro (Put in Loooop)


Download : Click here
2013, By: Seo Master

Labels: ,



2 Responses to "seo YouLikeHits iMacros JavaScript (Facebook) 2013"

  1. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

  2. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.