Les nouveautés et Tutoriels de Votre Codeur | SEO | Création de site web | Création de logiciel





seo How I see the new Google changes affecting SEO moving forward 2013

Seo Master present to you:

The more I think about what Google has done to website owners the more annoyed I get. By targeting websites that have done link building to help increase their rankings they are alienating the people who actually care about their internet businesses.

It almost seems as if the new way to do SEO is to remove all SEO. Can that be right? Do I actually have a better chance to rank for my main phrases if I purposefully don’t optimize for them? It’s like I feel the need to ensure that none of the links I get have any targeted anchor text for fear of getting the message from Google that they have detected unnatural links.

This doesn’t even address the fact that you now have to legitimately worry that your dishonest competitors will start building links for you.

I understood that Google started hitting hard the websites that were showing in the search results that were built only for adsense. They added no value to the internet so I was happy to see them removed. But now Google is saying that optimizing your site to rank high is a bad thing? Just because a webmaster works hard to get to the top of Google doesn’t mean that they are not providing completely relevant results to the user.

For example, if I work really hard to optimize my site and end up ranking on page one of Google for the phrase “do your own seo” is this a bad thing? That is exactly what my site helps people to do, do their own SEO. It is a relevant result. Who cares that I went out and got links that have “do your own seo” in the anchor text. I did Google a service by providing a relevant result to their users.

If Google is looking to have only websites that have built their link profile 100% naturally show up in the results then their are two groups of people that will dominate the rankings:

1. Start up/large internet companies that take on funding and get a lot of press and PR.
2. Websites that don’t try to make any money but just give everything they have away for free.

Either way, if this is the case, the search results have been ruined.


Information From : http://www.seoscheduler.com/blog/how-i-see-the-new-google-changes-affecting-seo-moving-forward/
2013, By: Seo Master

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.