Les nouveautés et Tutoriels de Votre Codeur | SEO | Création de site web | Création de logiciel





from web contents: Best practices for Product Search 2013

salam every one, this is a topic from google web master centrale blog:
Webmaster Level: Beginner to Intermediate

If you run an e-commerce site and you'd like your products to be eligible to be shown in Google search results, then check out our "Product Search for Webmasters" video. In addition to the basics on Product Search, I cover:
  • Attributes to include in your feed
  • FAQs
    • Will my products' rankings improve if I include custom attributes in my feed?
    • Do product listings expire after 30 days?
    • How often should I submit my feed?



More information can be found in the Product Search Help Center.

this is a topic published in 2013... to get contents for your blog or your forum, just contact me at: devnasser@gmail.com

Labels: ,



Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.