Les nouveautés et Tutoriels de Votre Codeur | SEO | Création de site web | Création de logiciel





from web contents: Preventing Virtual Blight: my presentation from Web 2.0 Summit 2013

salam every one, this is a topic from google web master centrale blog:
One of the things I'm thinking about in 2009 is how Google can be even more transparent and communicate more. That led me to a personal goal for 2009: if I give a substantial conference presentation (not just a question and answer session), I'd like to digitize the talk so that people who couldn't attend the conference can still watch the presentation.

In that spirit, here's a belated holiday present. In November 2008 I spoke on a panel about "Preventing Virtual Blight" at the Web 2.0 Summit in San Francisco. A few weeks later I ended up recreating the talk at the Googleplex and we recorded the video. In fact, this is a "director's cut" because I could take a little more time for the presentation. Here's the video of the presentation:



And if you'd like to follow along at home, I'll include the actual presentation as well:



You can also access the presentation directly. By the way thanks to Wysz for recording this not just on a shoestring budget but for free. I think we've got another video ready to go pretty soon, too.

this is a topic published in 2013... to get contents for your blog or your forum, just contact me at: devnasser@gmail.com

Labels: ,



Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.